Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anyone know your martial arts/ kung fu movies really well? I am looking for one such movie released

between 1973 and 1980, and it's in English (the original version) with Asian stars. It must have been a hit because the movie was playing in international theaters at that time. The problem is that I don't know the cast (nor the year the movie may have been released) so I can't do a quick search and find out, neither do I know too much on such movies to be able to do a much better search, and I obviously don't know the title. I'm aware it's really vague, but that's all my dad could remember, and I'd like to find it before his birthday coming up in 2 weeks as a surprise- so please help me with any possible information! Any suggestions are also appreciated- thanks :)



Anyone know your martial arts/ kung fu movies really well? I am looking for one such movie released sometime?soap opera



Enter the Dragon, Bruce Lee?



Anyone know your martial arts/ kung fu movies really well? I am looking for one such movie released sometime?city opera opera theater



Sounds like "Enter the Dragon", (1973), its a Hollywood American film wth asian stars such as Bruce Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment