Sunday, December 6, 2009

Okay so i kissed this guy at the theaters and now i want to find him?

it was a coupel of months ago at the pirate movie at worlds end or something like that. any ways my sisters new that i had a crush on johnny depp so the all decided to take me in casa grande so we got there and i sat next to this guy i think he was asian he was talking to me through the movie and he was so f**king hot right all i wanted was to french him and guess he was thinking the same thing cuz i was watching him out of the corner of my eyes and he was starring at me so i slowly began to turn my head any ways long story shortended we kissed like 5 times and i let him get to second base. my sister told my parents and now i'm not aloud at the theators but i wanted to get his name and give him my number but i didn't so what can i do? do you think i'm stupid for thinking that he might see this and answer? wel hey if you have an asian friend and he was bragging about kissing a hot red head let me know!



Okay so i kissed this guy at the theaters and now i want to find him?symphony



wow...



Okay so i kissed this guy at the theaters and now i want to find him?performing arts center opera theater



RIIIIIIIIIGHT......
You're a classy lady, thats for sure.
He will probably never read this. You probably shouldnt just kiss people you dont know, and then you will know his name.
a. Your spelling sucks. Learn how to spell and you'll get a bit further in life.



b. You're kind of a slutty. Not a good thing to do in life too.



c. Leave the Asian brother alone.
Get the name before the tongue next time.
daam wat kinda sister u have gurl too bad i wont even go out with her no more if she was my sister



oh well sisters r like dat im guessing

No comments:

Post a Comment