Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best drama movies of 2005, 2006?

I have not been to the movie theater in close to three years. I think the last movie I saw was with Sandra Bullock, where she was an FBI agent working undercover at a beauty pageant. I can't even remember the name of it.



Anyway, I decided to get some DVDs, but I don't know where to begin. Searching on the Internet produces too many results, and web sites that only want to sell DVDs without giving any sypnoses.



I would like to get a short list of "must see" movies from 2005, 2006. I would prefer dramas that are not "chick flicks." I will generally watch anything starring Pacino, Nicholsen, DeNiro, Denzel, although I am not limited to those actors. Thanks.



Best drama movies of 2005, 2006?performing arts



40-year old virgin, half nelson, dreamgirls, inside man, united 93, Little Miss Sunshine, Capote, Crash, Good Night, and Good Luck, A History of Violence, King Kong



Best drama movies of 2005, 2006?binoculars opera theater



check out bestbuy
The Departed(2006)
Crash



The Departed
Training Day and The departed these two are the only ones i can get off the top of my head but they are damn good.
the movie was / is miss congeniality



also execelent drama from the same time period but a lot heavier is what dreams may come with Robin Williams
Deja Vu with Denzel Washington is a must see. Its more recent that 05/06 though. Its also kind of and action/drama, but its outstanding!
The Departed,Babel,Blood diamond,The last king of Scottland,Little Miss Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment