Sunday, December 6, 2009

Please correct my grammar, my home work is two paragraphes?

when i accepted in scholarship in united stated, i have confused which city should i choose? in uited stated there are many cities. Some of them are small, big, cheap or expensive. one of them is raining all the time (seattle).



There are many differences between small towns and big cities. both of them have advantages and disadvanage. in small towns people know each other, trust for each other. all people is not very rich that why they are friendly, outgoing. the rate of crime and drug in small town is higher than big cities. the life is quiet. in the night you can enjoy watching the stars clearly because all ectrical lights is turned off.



in big cities i dont have enough time because there are many places to go for examples malls, theaters, museums, night clubs ....etc. also i will spend some time on the bus because big cities are always have a traffic jam.



Please correct my grammar, my home work is two paragraphes?imax theater



When I accepted a scholarship in the United States, I was confused which city I should choose. In the United States there are many cities. Some of them are small, big, cheap, or expensive. In one of them it is raining all the time. (Seattle) There are many differences between small towns and big cities. Both of them have advantages and disadvantages. In small towns people know each other and trust each other. The people are not very rich, that is why they are friendly and outgoing. The crime rate and drugs in small towns is higher than in big cities. The life is quiet. In the night you can enjoy watching the stars clearly because all the electrical lights are turned off. In big cities I don't have enough time because there are many places to go for example: malls, theaters, museums, night clubs, etc. Also I would spend some time on the bus because big cities are always having a traffic jam.



Please correct my grammar, my home work is two paragraphes?classical music opera theater



When i accepted a scholarship in the United States, I was confused because I could not choose which city to live in. Because in the United States, there are many cities. Some of them are small, some of them are big, while the rest are either cheap or expensive. In one, it's raining all the time (Seattle).



There are many differences between small towns and big cities. Both of them have their advantages and disadvanages. In small towns people know each other, trust each other. Not all of them are rich, that is why they are friendly and outgoing. The rate of crime and drug trafficking in small towns is lower than the big cities. Life is quiet and peaceful. In the night, you can enjoy watching the stars in the sky due to less light pollution.



In the big cities, I don't have enough time because there are many places to go, like the mall, theater, museum, night clubs....etc. Also I would have to spend some time on the bus because there is always a traffic jam in the cities.



There you go!!! I changed some of the weak sentences into better ones. im not sure about my grammar proof-reading though....anywayz, good luck!
When I accepted a scholarship in the United States, I was confused as to which city I should choose to live in because there are so many cities within the United States. Some of these cities are small and cheaper; while others are big and expensive. The weather is different in all of the cities (it always rains in Seattle!)



There are many differences between small towns and big cities; both of which have advantages as well as disadvantages. In small towns, people know and trust each other. All of the people are very humble so it's part of why they are so friendly and outgoing. However, the rate of drugs and crime in small towns is higher than that in the city. Even though this occurs, you can still enjoy a small town by seeing a starlit sky at night since there aren't many bright lights.



In big cities, I don't have enough time to do everything because there are many places to go. For example, malls, theaters, museums, night clubs, etc. I will spend my money on bus transportation so I can avoid big city traffic jams.
Please correct my grammar, my homework is two paragraphs.



When I accepted... wait there is a lot more than grammar wrong here...
I suggest you take advantage of your ESL program at your school. You need to learn how to correct your mistakes yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment