Sunday, December 6, 2009

HOLLYWOOD...... I was an EXTRA in a movie last night....Can you guess what 2 stars I saw??

Hints:



1. He's a "bad boy" from "Down Under."



2. This fellow owns a theater in Michigan that is named after a Woody Allen movie he appeared, in.



HOLLYWOOD...... I was an EXTRA in a movie last night....Can you guess what 2 stars I saw??tickets



Russel Crowe?



HOLLYWOOD...... I was an EXTRA in a movie last night....Can you guess what 2 stars I saw??ballet opera theater



I have no clue...but I'm from MI



Tell me who it is!
I was almost an extra in Marley and Me and I would've seen Jennifer Love Hewitt and Owen Wilson, but I sent my application too late



My friend was in it though, she was a waitress and she accidentally dropped the tray on set and everyone started laughing lol
1.Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee.



2.???



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment