Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need clues for a scavenger hunt. Help?

I am trying to make a scavenger hunt for my boyfriend for our anniversary/just because. I am going to place the clues like places we've been or things we've done.



- the first place is the gym door at my school.



- the soccer field at my school on a ball



- his road where we took our first walk. in a prickly bush.



- in an easter egg hidden in his yard.



- in a balloon because we got together on his birthday



- ummm the movie theater



- a tampon box for putting up with my moodiness =] hha lmao



- the grocery store for when we first cooked together



- %26amp;%26amp; some more in there but its going to end with a pinic at this place called clinton park where i wanna watch the sunset and look at the stars cuz we always do that %26amp;%26amp; i got a telescope...



so what i need is some ryhming clues or something.



if anyone has ne ideas let me know =]

No comments:

Post a Comment