Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you ever think about reincarnation?

.....Star Journeys: Morendo...Yet, Reincarnation



Know that we will meet, before I leave...



In the way of wolves...



Chilling voices through canyons'



Twilight...



Full moon silhouettes,



Frost-puffed, 'I am here.'



We will meet, before I leave...



In the way of eagles...



Winging tumbles through sky



Theaters...



Weaving cloud nests,



Mate-calling, 'I am here.'



Before I leave...



In the way of children...



Giggling echoes webbing



Playgrounds...



Swinging high...low,



Up...return...



Once more, 'I am here.'



Elysabeth Faslund...Poemhunter.com



Do you ever think about reincarnation?performing show



Wow! This is really nice. Is it new? And, it must be top-notch because you got a serious answer from Penfold. TD



Do you ever think about reincarnation?opera score opera theater



No i dont
I don't know if the term reincarnation is how I would describe it, but I know I have been here before, and I probably will be again.
yes
Ohhhhh, to be born again



to be able to live again



But how, as an eagle,



as a smelly skunk,



maybe a fast running rabbit



but not fast enough to remain



free instead of another dinner, or



perhaps a hungry buzzard circling



the desert looking for prey



and the one the buzzard swoops



down upon may be someone you



know that's been reincarnated and



around and around you go.........
Hey I really like this
Yes because first time coincidences that happen for the first but you still feel you have been there before.
never
I kinda liked it but you have had way better poems !
how beautiful was this , words fail me once again thank you for sharing another beautiful poem what a nice way to srart my day :-0
A whirlwind of thoughts about reincarnation. Is sensational. I love it.
i dont believe in reincarnatin...and among your other poems this is quite lukewarm..sorry..i m honest
I fully believe in reincarnation.



This is a very lovely poem. The images are so beautiful and alive. I am there with the wolves, the eagles, the children......that means in turn, I feel, that I have connected to you.
In it's oldest understanding reincarnation refered to the idea that the soul moved from the deceased to the new born but remained the same person. This is believed to account for the extraordinary ages attributed to many biblical characters.
I am not sure what to think about reincarnation, when I am unsure of the soul's existence. I do know that I loved your poem, and that you may be right in that reincarnation is our greatest pathway to betterment.

No comments:

Post a Comment