Sunday, December 6, 2009

I saw a movie about eight years ago and i can't the name of it. Can anyone tell me the name of

The movie was about this guy who either saw the future or was able to go back in time and change things after he saw them happen. I think it had something to do with a newspaper, like he read it in the paper before it happened, but I'm not sure. He tried to stop a train wreck, possibly a plane crash, and a stadium explosion. I don't think the movie was ever in theaters, but again I'm not sure. I have no idea who starred in it either. All I know is that it was a guy. It's probably an action/scifi movie. If anyone could help me find this movie that would be great.



I saw a movie about eight years ago and i can't the name of it. Can anyone tell me the name of it?chicago theater



Sounds like the movie Unbreakable, with Bruce Willis.



I saw a movie about eight years ago and i can't the name of it. Can anyone tell me the name of it?met opera opera theater



There was a television series to that effect. I have to think to remember the name, it escapes me at the moment but his cat brought him the paper every morning and there was some tragic event that was in the paper and he spent his days trying to change the events in order to keep it from happening. Grrrr. that is so irritating because I know it, I watched it all the time but for the life of me I am brain dead at the moment...lol



Aha! Then name of the show was "Early Edition" lol...whew!
I believe it was a t.v. show called Early Edition", it starred the guy from Friday Night Lights", Kyle Chandler. Good show only lasted two seasons.
Your description was pretty much like the TV series "Early Edition" - as many before me have pointed out.



Thanks for the two points.



Cheers from the land down under.
Could it be Michael Landon's TV series Highway to Heaven where he played an angel who had to help people to earn his wings? But that's not 8 years ago.
I believe the tv show you guys are referring to is Early Edition. It's a 1996 show starring Kyle Chandler. IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115163/
It was a TV show called Early Edition and it was about a man who got the paper a day early and it ran from 1996-2000.
it was a tv show and i can't remember the name of it it was a good show it was the guy that plays president out of heroes god i hope someone else knows this is going to drive me up the wall . got it Early edition
well from the first sentence i thought you were talking about the Butterfly Effect, starring Ashton Kutcher. he has these composition notebooks that he keeps journals in, and when he reads them he goes back in time, to change things so the future will be different, but everytime he goes back he messes up something else. does that ring a bell ? hoe i helped ! ?
souns like the tv show, quantum leap. that any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment