Sunday, December 6, 2009

Will you go ahead to see Sweeney Todd in theaters?

Starring Johnny Depp. Will it be a blockbuster like his other films?



Will you go ahead to see Sweeney Todd in theaters?comedy show



I'm totally going to go to the theater! I'm so excited. interestingly enough, I just recently saw Sweeney Todd at a community theater. It was great and I'm so looking forward to the movie version. Tim Burton does amazing work.



Will you go ahead to see Sweeney Todd in theaters?greek theater opera theater



I don't know it looks like a good Tim Burton movie, but a musical horror movie???? I think I will wait until the DVD comes out. They haven't been playing up the musical part on any of the commercials that I have seen. I think that is a litlle misleading.
i wanna watch it.. when i saw the commercial i thought it was sleepy hollow or something it looks pretty good
I am a fan of the play, Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, and Tim Burton... It would take an army to stop me.
I would like to go see Sweeney Todd too... who knew Johnny Depp can sing :0)
I love Johnny Depp! I definitely plan on seeing it.
Yes it seems good
Yes. I actually saw it today and I really liked it. I became a fan of the play last year when my high school did a production of it.
I want to see it, it may be a musical but it still looks cool. And as for the blockbuster part...I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment