Thursday, December 10, 2009

I write poetry and short stories,I have recently had a poem published by The International Library o

check it out



........ ............ Movies.....................................



This is the nicest theater that I have ever been to. The seats recline and the place is always clean. The prices are really high. That's the only thing I would change. It's a very nice place though. This is where we always go to get our horror fix. They always have the latest horror movies on.



http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt...



To the imbeciles who report me on a daily basis in a futile attempt to censor me, I have another ID waiting as soon as you have this one deleted. I am American, something you can never be. Therefore, I have freedom of speech. Report that.



STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER, If you don't like that, you have no business being here in this country!



I write poetry and short stories,I have recently had a poem published by The International Library of Poetry.?opera ticket



you go!



FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!



I write poetry and short stories,I have recently had a poem published by The International Library of Poetry.?pacific theater opera theater



Yeah for you! I'm an American too, but to me freedom of speech means a lot more than what you can or can't post on yahoo.
Blah blah blah. . . Yada yada yada. . .



When will you get as bored with doing this as we are seeing it????
YEAH BABY STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER
A true American!



Nor you insult my race by the color of my skin.



I have wise words to you which will frighten,



Though the people of this land have not forgotten,



The flag of this nation will always brighten.
Poser Alert
Sorry ! What was the question again?
honestly, get over it all ready!
HEY......IMPOSTER i see you are Level ZERO!!!!! I think that aptly discribes YOU....a ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up and go back to my space, silly girl or what ever you are!
Not the real princess ,why don't you people stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment