Thursday, December 10, 2009

Movie Help????

Does anyone know when the movie Juno, starring Ellen Page and Michael Cera, actually come out in theaters everywhere??? Right now it is only out in theaters that are very far from my house.



Movie Help????oper



no...



Movie Help????hollywood theater opera theater



you can call your local theater and ask
limited release in new york dec7th. some specialty house have it now available in Phx. area now at Harkins Camelview!...
1 week friday.



Where is your house?
I think you will need to wait for the DVD release, is limited and is not gonna be shown everywhere!!!
sry. i don't think it's a movie to be released in every theatre.
sorry don't know.
no idea
I wish I knew! I love Ellen and Michael, I bet it's a great movie. It's unfair how it's only out in the LA and NYC area, but just like Little Miss Sunshine... it should be comming out in all theatres sometime soon, and if it doesn't.. I guess we'd just have to rent it or buy it when it comes out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment