Sunday, December 6, 2009

Will you see No Reservations in theaters this weekend?

Starring Cathy Zeta-Jones.



Will you see No Reservations in theaters this weekend?concerts



No!



Will you see No Reservations in theaters this weekend?headache opera theater



I will probably try to see No Reservations this weekend it sounds like it will be pretty interesting.
Yeah, sure. I can't wait!!! Dunno when it'll be showing in the theater here, though. Probably not by this weekend.
no
no
Nope.
not this weekend, but sometime i will
no! chick flicks suck! i prefer comedy stuff like the simpsons. i can't wait to see that one!
no i think it looks stupid...plus i really dont like Cathrine zeta Jones..
NO.
yeah I can't wait it looks really good.
No way.
god no
I would like to see that movie, but hardly have time to do so.
No, but I might watch it when it airs on HBO or whatever because of Aaron Eckhart. I'm not a Catherine Zeta Jones fan %26amp; Abigail Breslin is kind of annoying. It looks like a remake of Raising Helen which was a remake of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment