Thursday, December 10, 2009

What to do when it's over....but you NEVER expected it to be over?

last nite my bff confessed that he's interested in sum1 else...this is after months of going to the movie theater, holding hands, planning our first kiss (which never ended up happening), HIM sending a txt that says "luv ya", him txting repeatedly (in a few week time span) that he misses me/miss me too/misses me more (it depended on if i txted it first or if he said it first), going for a walk on the break wall and sitting next to each other looking up at the stars %26amp; almost falling asleep next to each other. %26amp; 2 days ago, he sent a txt thanking me for the presents i got him "there amazing, just like you" BUT THEN, HE TELLS SOMEONE ELSE KEEPS POPPING UP IN HIS MIND!? we've been bff since 9th grade. and since tenth grade we've admitted that we had feelings for each other, but we never ended up dating, even w/all the time we spent 2gether.%26amp; the part that KILLS, is the fact that i've been so boy crazy, but he's made me want to change, %26amp; i've been tempted, i've been true, %26amp; i feel betrayed.



What to do when it's over....but you NEVER expected it to be over?palace theatre



well why dont you look at it more positivly. you guys never told each other that you were gonna be with each other. honestly, i think that you should just accept it, i know its gonna be hard but if you get upset about it your gonna lose a really great person for a friend, just be there for him like a friend should be and show him that your gonna be alright no matter what. in the end, friendship is what really matters :)



good luck!



What to do when it's over....but you NEVER expected it to be over?concert tickets opera theater



Welcome to the world of heart breaks. Not to worry your little heart for you sound quite young and you will soon get over him. I am no where near your age bracket, yet I had my heart broken too when I was your age.



Present date I sense my partner of 7 years now is playing his cat and mouse game again. I say again for we have this on/off relationship going on. Believe me it is all good..how I handle this. Christmas is around the corner and there is no GOD or EVIL be a male or FEMALE that is going to alter my Beautiful Christmas and Spirit!!
Just let him go. He must be a liar. No use beating yourself atleast you kept yourself safe so in future never trust a man until he is sure about you. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment