Sunday, December 6, 2009

Whats on you Christmas list this year?

I have a lot on my list and i know im not going to get them all obviusly and i could care less if I did or not here are a few ideas the ones with stars by them i really want.



*All My Family Being together : )



*New MP3 player (mine broke)



*Electric guitar(my parents keep asking me what ones i like so i think that my big gift this year YAY)



*DVD's



*New Camera (again mine broke)



Stuff for my car



Stuff for my room



The Juke Phone



A Laptop



Jewlery



Excersise stuff



CLothes



*BOOKS



Free pass for the Movie theaters haha(i love going to see movies)



Well I hope everyone gets what they want this year have a Great holiday and dont let the Scrooge come out lol



Whats on you Christmas list this year?shows



I'm not a big Christmas fan... I like Thanksgiving much better because it's pretty much the same thing, being with family, eating lots of food, giving thanks, without the materialism. I hate having to find the perfect thing for everyone and then they never appreciate it...



All I asked for as a Christmas Gift was a Jacoby Ellsbury jersey with a World Series Patch, a Red Sox hat with a World Series patch, a few books and DVDs, and Guitar Hero and DDR for the Wii. And even if I don't get any of those things it really isn't a big deal, as long as I get to spend time at home with my family, my daughter, my friends... Thats what I really want...



Whats on you Christmas list this year?comedy show opera theater



A new computer.
Do you know that i am excited to answer this question coz this Christmas is gonna be different for me. Firstly, my sis is flying back home (Singapore) from Canberra for my engagement which is just 3 days before Christmas. On Christmas Eve my whole family including my fiance and my sis fiance are driving down to Malaysia (Gentings) for a 3 days trip. This is gonna be really memorable to me.
earrings, boots, house slippers, giftcards to barnes %26amp; noble and starbucks, DVDs...
merry early christmas to all :)



i hope it snows for everyone!



my christmas list:



`peace



`UGG boots [to keep warm] i love shoes!



`a fleece



`tiffany necklace



`new cell phone- the one that flips two ways! lol. in the gold color.



`the wii



`laptop- yeah right! hahha. it's the wii or a laptop.. wii. i already hav 2 computers in my house. i'll just ask tht for my birthday :) haha.



`%26amp; others i cannot think of!



`%26amp; im trying to buy my mom that 20 questions game- shes obsessed with it and thinks its hilarious! hahah :)



god bless xox
Unfortunately, what I want for Christmas I am not going to get but at the same time, I am okay with that, because I wouldn't know how to deal with it...and that would be having a real family. It's all I have ever wanted. But at my age, and being so used to not having people like that, I wouldn't know how to act and would probably screw it all up. So, for my Christmas wish, I am just going to wish that all YOUR wishes come true...
For my kids to have a good christmas. (it's the 1st. one since my divorce).
I would like a big puffy down mattress cover.
*a day at the spa



* some movie passes



* jewelery



* clothes



* someone to cook the dinner for 55 people and make them all happy. hehe



*someone to do the dishes and clean up after wards....cuz I will be sleepy after the turkey



* Everyone to be blessed with joy and peace through the BEST season of the YEAR.



EVERYONE PRACTICE RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS !!



BLESSINGS
Giftcards to bookstores



These cool Jeans form the Alloy Catalog



Black or green converse



Books



Yarn/Knitting Stuff/Crochet stuff



Beads and Beading wire



Other random things
well i already got my christmas wish from last year...my family will be together this year...no deployments this year(yeah!)



world peace ~ yea i know it sounds cheesy but i wish for at least one day where everyone around the world could stop fighting and have a a wonderful day



hopefully a peaceful trip home



new tires for my vehicle..they're fixin to die



to get my kids everything they want(won't happen but still...)



i think that's it...
- small flat panel tv for my bedroom



- rubber floor mats for my Honda CR-V
I would want a laptop, a digital camera and a week in boracay
to be with my family %26amp;%26amp; good friends and hoping everyone else gets what they want!



a trampoline! hehe=)



clothes



iphone..psh yeah right



a hot tub..=p



%26amp;%26amp; a really hot guy=).



sounds good to me.!



hope you get everything!



merry christmas**!!%26lt;3=)
a Mac Book Pro, or a mac desktop computer. I software to learn Spanish..can't remember the name of it though....that is really it.
Just....... to have the Day Off from work.
theres only me and my partner and kitty is married and lives to far away......what list.......seamanab
Well Ive been wanting an Iphone really bad, so I hope I get one this year! And im hoping to see my mom too, I havent seen her for about a year and a half. I miss her, really bad stay in Fl she stays in Tx. :(
clothes, ipod, cellphone, laptop,earings,necklaces, boots,shoes,EVERYTHING
Wow. yours too many, mine are only the most necessary ones..not really what I want but those I need.............the usual things in my list are:



Gifts.......for everyone, family, relatives and friends



Foods...........cakes, pastries, and main melas on xmas eve



My own personal wardrobe for the holidays........



Xmas decors........new high-tech ones.............



Greeting cards ......



I guess these are the important ones..............Merry Xmas to you in advance!
for my family to be healthy and a mac book
Hehe. A clarinet! And a decent boyfriend.



Get me either and ill be happy =]
peace ,love, forgiving, family good health
A Loving Girlfriend and love for everyone else. No war, world peace.
My list is a lil bit shorter!!!!!



*A nice Xmas wiith ma Mama



* New games 4 my nintendo lite ( I only have one!)



* Music(luv mp3, but CDs make me happy!)



A pair of Baby Phat sneakers



Baby Phat jumpsuit



Baby Phat Boots



Roca Wear Handbag



A new clarinete



Sexy Underwear...lol



and a dog.......plsssss



Merry Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment