Thursday, December 10, 2009

Men can you handle an intelligent woman?

My wife is one of the smartest ladies I know. She is also my best friend. I love having ethical, political, and intellectual conversations with her. We just finished watching Bleak House on Masterpiece theater. After is was over we had about a 45 min discussion on the story line the characters etc. I love that she and I can do that. I would go crazy if I could not have those discussions with someone.



My brother on the other hand likes women who are not too bright and super thin and very pretty. (BTW my wife is also a hottie!) But when we try and talk to her about stuff we get into she is clueless. I love my brother but he could not handle an intelligent and strong woman. How many of you men out there like strong intelligent motivated women?



GIVE ME STARS PLEASE LOL!!!



Men can you handle an intelligent woman?sunshine



It takes a strong man to be with a woman with an IQ



Men can you handle an intelligent woman?star theater opera theater



I have broken up with very nice girls because they were not even stupid, just uninterested in learning. I think reading books is a key barometer of intelligence - don't trust anyone who doesn't read for pleasure!
I don't mind intelligent women. However, not those that think you are not smart and do not deserve to be respected. It is very difficult to talk to these people who talk back on you with some "intelligent" answers which do not help you. I have some former schoolmates who talk you down with anything you suggested. I really felt belittled.
I like how my GF can have intellectual conversations sometimes. I can't handle a dumb GF.
Man everyone is different on this, a weak man will want a weak women because a male is usually dominating in the relationship. If she is smarter than him then she will own the relationship over him instead of him telling her everything. I think its a power thing. I would actually prefer someone smart so they can be on my level with intelligent topics not just what they saw on mtv or how much gossip they can conjure
I am a female with a masters degree in architecture. I married a contractor. He was never intimidated by me.
de gustibus non disputandem est...something for everybody. Got no prob with intelligent women, or dumb women, long as it doesnt involve rations of **** every day.
does it matter if she is intelligent or not???



I thought it's to do with if you two get on and if you love her or not???



your bros gf maybe clueless when you talk to her about the stuff YOU wanted to talk about...



but i bet you if she talks about which lipstick/eye show is the best and why or how much calories in your food you'd be as clueless and gob smacked too...



Just because she doesn't fit into you conversation doesn't mean she's not intelligent.



besides "I love my brother but he could not handle an intelligent and strong woman"



That's quite shallow to say...
I feel that it is a major part of a relationship when you can have intelligent conversations about what each are in to. I, too, am a strong woman and I am also the type of woman who knows quirky things that most don't know. Your brother is lame and very immature and also he has some narcissistic characteristics. He wants them dumb so that he feels superior and dominate in the relationship. I have a question-does he go through these girls quickly? I bet he does bc he gets bored with the stupidity. It is women like that that makes us intelligent, educated, beautiful women look bad. She has big **** too right? Its crazy!!! And so very 50's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment