Sunday, December 6, 2009

Everyone, did you hear this movie?

Broken Angel.



The movie that many Turkish-Americans have been waiting for over a year now is in its last stages of editing before it hits the theaters in late December or early January.



Adapted by Leslie Bates-Buyukturkoglu from the novel by Tulay Pirlant and directed by Aclan Bates-Buyukturkoglu, Executive Produced by Kevin Corchiani and produced by Leslie Bates-Buyukturkoglu, Chris Moore and John Safyurtlu. The quality of the acting and directing in Broken Angel has exceeded expectations so much so that it is currently being submitted to Sundance for its US premiere.



Starring Nehir Erdogan, Aysenil Arda, Nilufer Acikalin and Hollywood heartthrob Patrick Muldoon, Broken Angel benefits from American cinematography techniques and carries the European artistic sensibility, all the while passionately moving and bonding with its audience in a typical Turkish style.



www.brokenangelfilm.com



It is important everyone supports because they want to win awards.



Everyone, did you hear this movie?imax theatre



Yes, it will supposedly be the "Memoirs of a Geisha" for Turkey. http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/me...



http://www.talkturkey.us/2007/01/broken_...



http://www.brokenangelfilm.com/



http://www.talkturkey.us/2007/06/get_rea...



This link is slow to load and it is in Turkish



http://www.brokenangelfilm.com/aclan%20%26amp;...



Edit: Manisalibo, yes it might do well at Sundance or Cannes but they need to have more than hype to get an Emmy or an Academy Award.



More Turkish actors, we can give them half off all pastries and free simit at our bakery in Glendale. But then again you know my weakness for Turkish actresses.



Quoting the famous English Teacher, Philospher, Cassanova "They stick to me like glu, get it, just like glu"



Everyone, did you hear this movie?performing show opera theater



Well, this movie doesn't seem to be fantastic, as I watched the trailer...I need to know better the script before giving my opinion...



I won't support a movie JUST because it is directed by a Turk...



I wish we could have much more Turkish actors and directors in Hollywood...
The director of the film, Aclan happens to be an old friend of mine.



I heard about it and it is going to be a big hit. Wait and you will see :)
Thanks, I'll be following it.
Hmmm if Nehir Erdo?an is acting, I would love to see this movie. She is a good actress and beautiful :) And no relations to RTE lol.
Yes, I suppose it must be an interesting movie...It deserves to be seen...



Hey, Fatih, stop dreaming...You have to lose some 15 kg at first ...Ha ha ha !
Thanks a lot for this info!!! It looks really interesting and I was surprised to see Jay Karnes from The Shield starring in it! Can't wait to see it!
Thanks for the info, I'll watch it when it appears in Paris...



Ibo, you are right, we need many many actors in worldwide market...



And I am going to be the new Matt Damon, soon, very soon...
Is the main character related to the president Erdogan?



PS. I've never heard of this movie before until now.
no I didn't, thanks for the heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment