Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mr. Brooks (Starring Kevin Costner & Demi Moore)?

Has to be one of the BEST movies I've seen in a VERY long time. I wish Hollywood would start releasing more worthy films such as this one and stop sending out crap movies to the over priced theaters.



Has anyone else seen this amazing film? Did you like it?



Mr. Brooks (Starring Kevin Costner %26amp; Demi Moore)?performing arts



I took my son to see it after his last day of finals. I loved it. I only would have changed one thing. The last dream sequence is how it ended instead of being a dream. I loved this movie!



Mr. Brooks (Starring Kevin Costner %26amp; Demi Moore)?binoculars opera theater



No, but I really want to see it. I heard an interview with Demi this morning talking about it, and I like Kevin Costner. I don't think I've ever seen him play a bad guy. I'll probably wait til it comes out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment