Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wii MySims help?

I just got on four stars. Their is a hairdresser and she needs a salon chair. I already did the one with the gold but WHERE DO I GET THE KISSING FISH at?



And, There is this guy that owns a theater and he needs some chess pieces. I alreayd have a bunch of the other things he needs but WHERE DO I GET THE CHESS PIECES? Thanks!



Wii MySims help?ballet theater



There is a second fishing area in the desert, just north of where you find the gold, in this area as well as kissing fish which are quite common, you can also get tiny shark and fish bone essences.



For Trevor's (theater owner) essences you need to go to the forest the pawn essences are found by going to the island in the fishing area and the knight essences can be found if you cross the log to the north of the fishing area and go slightly north east use the blow torch on the gate and they are at the top of this new path

No comments:

Post a Comment