Sunday, December 6, 2009

THE ISLAND: An Underrated movie?

The Island starring Ewan Mcgregor and Scarlette Johansson dircted by Michael Bay. Cmae out in 05'. I think it was a very underated movie. I think it was one of Michael Bay's best films! Next to Transformers of course, The story was great! acting was great! action was amazing! Just a damn good film. But no one went and saw it when it came out in theaters. Very underrated.



Anyone agree or disagree?



THE ISLAND: An Underrated movie?passions soap opera



Very underrated, but it shows what the power of the internet and movie fan sites can do to a film. I think that it was very 'Logan's Run'-ish, which is pretty cool.



Over-all, I think it definately was a cool film that deserves a little more praise. Reminds me of how 'Blade Runner' was received, because originally, no one quite liked it and then years later, it became a rather popular film.



THE ISLAND: An Underrated movie?mr messed up opera theater



Thats one amazing movie.



Because of poor marketing, no one come to know about it so no one saw it... very sad..
I seen it and thought it was a really good movie !!!! I also thought the story was great. My son told me about it, otherwise i might not have seen it, so i'm glad he did. Everyone that didn't see it should go rent it :-)
I thought it was a great movie. I wouldn't say Michael Bay's best, but great. It was fun, and the storyline was amazing. I almost completely agree with you. I just thought it was kind of stupid how they decide to have sex. I thought that was kind of lame. But over all, i own it. And i don't buy movies that i barely like, i buy movies that i love. I still think that, Transformers comes first, then the Bad Boys movies, then this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment